Monday, June 11, 2012

Why do vacations....

end way too soon?

My husband and I just got back from a 7 day cruise with friends. It seemed like it took forever to get here (OK we DID book a year ago...) and it seemed to end in a day.

If you've never been on a cruise (and I hadn't until now), I seriously recommend it. A week away from housework, cooking and, yes, the internet and cell phone, did my brain and body some good. You can get internet on the ship...I'm just too cheap to pay for it!!!  The food was awesome, the service perfect.  And everyone was so nice!  It really is like living in a small town on the ocean.

But, reality eventually rears it's ugly head. From the looks of things, the kitties were not too happy that we left them for 12 days. Alpha kitty may not forgive me for many a day....the baby boy kitty must have given her a difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment